Why not plastic?
Jute is eco-friendly. Jute is 100% bio-degradable and decomposable.
Jute is a natural fiber, which is cheap and easily available in the market. Jute bags are produced out of Jute, which is a very strong fiber and hence, highly durable. It is soft to touch and has a smooth texture. Restrict yourself from using plastic bags by supporting a jute one. It would be a small effort on your part towards saving the planet from turning into a dumping ground. Plastics are non-biodegradable products, which takes 400 years to decompose. It pollutes the environment, and also poses threat to animal habitation. Plastic bags can be used only once, and then, finds way to waste bins and landfills.
- Jute is eco-friendly.
- Jute is 100% bio-degradable and decomposable.
- Jute is cheap and cost-effective.
- Jute is recyclable and reusable.
- Jute is long, soft and shiny and hence called the Golden Fiber.
- One hector jute plants consume over 15 tons of carbon dioxide and release about 11 tons of oxygen.